Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tribulation of the Firsts Kind

Blog Prompt: Here it is, the 1st of June already! So today's prompt is: Firsts. Yours or someone elses, big milestones or little experiences, interpret this one however you wish!

When I first read this, this morning, I was having a hard time trying to come up with one. There are so many. But shortly afterwards I got a first. I was flabbergasted and had to call my sister (who is an experienced blogger) to ask her what it meant.

I got tagged, for a meme no less. In the space of a couple of hours, I have learned exactly what that is and you can find the tag and my answers below. If I have tagged you in response, I hope you take it in the fun spirit in which it was sent.

Beyond that, there are a lot of firsts in my life, at least half of which are to depressing to address. But as far as fun firsts go, I would put at the top of the list, the first time I got to hold each of my kids; and the first time I realized the date of my divorce from hubby #1 would fall on Thanksgiving Day every 3 to 4 year. Now how is that for cool firsts?

6 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Well, I have to say this was a first for me too! I've never been tagged for a blog before but I added mine and I loved yours!

Meg said...

Well, I stumped you with the prompt, and looneyhiker passed on your evil meme to uh, me! Great job on yours!

Anonymous said...

where do you get your prompts?

heather said...

Yes a meme was a first for me too and I did mine, but where did they get that word meme from?

faery-wings said...

I got meme'd from loony- my first too!
Love your attitude about your divorce and T-giving. Yet another reason to call it "Turkey Day?" LOL

Karen said...

The divorce first is a beauty!