Monday, June 19, 2006

Stay at Home Tribulations

Blog Prompt: What would happen (or have happened) if you didn't leave your house today? How far-reaching would the effects of that action be?

I don’t plan to leave the house today so there will be no far-reaching effects. I’m going to spend the day running after Indiana B and trying, at some point, to get him to lie down for a nap. That will be a time consuming trial in itself, as he does not like to take naps. By the time I get him settled I will be too tired to do anything except sit back and read a book. Although I should probably work on some kind of scrapbooking as I haven’t done either paper or digital in a couple of weeks now. Just need to figure out how to get the creative juices flowing again.

Here is something for Mom though:

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Indiana B and Mom

3 comments:

Meg said...

Ah yes, the nap chase. I can relate! Hope it goes well!

Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

Good luck with the nap!!!

Karen said...

This too shall pass, Tink