Saturday, June 10, 2006

Blog Prompt, Weekend June 10-11, 2006

What else do you do when you are online besides visit DSP? Do you chat somewhere about gardening? Post to a cooking message board? Belong to a parent support group? Surf for tutorials for your software or run a home business on eBay? Tell us more about your online life

I use to belong to a Navy mothers group and a Marine Corps mothers group, but I don’t participate anymore. Personal reasons. Now I do my online scrapbooking and recently blogging, at my sister’s urging. And I really love reading what everyone has to write in their blogs. I look forward to receiving my newsletter from Watch and Learn Photoshop. Even though I haven’t updated my PS. I have found a lot of times I can rework it for my version of PS and for PSP.

I am on my computer a lot, but I really don’t get on line as much as I use to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to know you enjoy reading our musings :o) I've just left an online community I was an admin for - quite a relief :o)

loonyhiker said...

I belonged to other groups too but life moves forward and interests change so I no longer belong to them either. Glad you are here and I really enjoy reading your posts!!!