Thursday, June 22, 2006

50 tribulations

Blog Prompt: 10 things to do before your next birthday ending with a 0

1. Anticipate where Pan may take me for dinner
2. Hug my grandchildren
3. Talk to my kids
4. Talk to my mom
5. Talk to my sisters
6. Read a book
7. Watch a movie
8. Try to lose weight (notice I said try)
9. Clean house
10. Relax

This one was hard. Because other than lose weight, I really don’t have anything to do before I reach 50 (hence the title), other than ordinary everyday stuff. But those are things important to me.

I know a lot who read the blog think I am a new mother, so to speak, but Princess Z (7), Ballerina (3) and Indiana B (2) are my grandchildren. I just have Princess and Indiana so much it is like raising my own again.

My children are NavyNuke (29); Scamp (27) and Bombshell (25). Just for refresher.

6 comments:

Glynis said...

I love your 'everyday' list...it should make us all remember how important the 'little' things are. Thanks for the reminder, Tink.

Gabby Faye said...

Now this is a list I can identify with. Post that on your fridge and the next few years should be a cake-walk.

Judyy said...

Ditto what Bethy said--life is MADE of the ordinary everyday stuff--and aren't we lucky to be able to do it every day!

loonyhiker said...

It sounds like you are very satisfied with your life and that is wonderful!

heather said...

I hope you only have to clean the house once and it stays clean until you are 50!

Mrs_Who said...

Hey, Tink, we're closer in age than you thought! My next birthday ending in 0 will be the big 50, too!