Monday, June 05, 2006

Sesame Street Tribulations

After a quick read at wRitErsbLock, I had to give this a go to.

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others


The first observation is pretty accurate. My boss' wife loves to tell everyone what a great people person I am. How I really like everyone I meet. How I get along with everyone. Truth being, I don't like people. I like my own little world. I get along with people, there are even some I like. And I am not a good people person. If I am kind to you, doesn't mean I like you. I am just a kind person. Ask bug.

Logical? Yep, I am. Hey I studied astronomy as a major. What do you expect. Unfortunately my emotions do tend to rule me.

But really, a neat freak? Freak maybe, neat never. If you read my tag of 5, you know that most of my clothes end up in the living room.

No comments: