Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thanksgiving in June

Blog Prompt: What are you thankful for? How do you express it?

I am thankful for a truly magnificent husband who is smart, funny and kind. I am thankful that I have children who can talk with me without being ashamed or embarrassed or afraid they have disappointed me. I am thankful for a mother that I can call for anything and get the best advise in the world from. I am thankful for two sisters who are always there for me.

How do I express it? I hope by always being there to listen. By being there for them when they are in need.

5 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Nice post! I really miss my mom now that she is gone and I'm not sure I ever let her know how thankful I was for her. Please let your mom know before it is too late!

heather said...

Some great positives in your life there!! And great listening is such a boost for others - good on you!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh shucks. You are always so nice.

Karen said...

All that makes you a wealthy woman, Tink

Glynis said...

Great things for which to be thankful!