Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Scrapping Tribulations

I have plenty of pictures to make scrapbook pages from; plenty of paper supplies and plenty of digital supplies. Now if I could just get my brain to go along with me. Lately it has been in the digital format as my grown children are using my scrap room as storage. And wouldn't you know it, the scrapping supplies are behind it all.

Still I have plenty of digital supplies both purchased and free. I have also just purchased Paintshop Pro X, so one would think that I would just be jumping for joy to scrap something. I would if I wasn't so brain dead at the moment. Oh well.

I did make myself do one of the challenges from Digital Scrapbook Place which is displayed below. Maybe tomorrow I will feel more like it if I can get home from work a few hours before the kids show up.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Mom's backyard

1 comment:

Glynis said...

I love that layout, Tink! The quote is perfect and those photos are precious!