Friday, August 04, 2006

Tribulations of the Semi-Nudist

Blog Prompt: Do you have a favorite item of clothing? Why do you like it? How about the rest of your family? If we showed up on your doorstep, what would everyone likely be wearing?

My Greeneville T-shirt that Nuke bought for me while he was on the "Greeneville." I wear it around the house all the time. It is big and long and very comfortable. Although now it is getting full of holes, lol. I also have a cross stitch T that goes down to my knees that I like wearing too.

Pan is partial to his towel wrap and if the kids are not here when he gets home, he heads to the back to undress and put on his wrap. Though if the wrap is in the wash, he is just as likely to sit around in the nude. If the kids are here, he either wears shorts and T or his pajamas (he doesn't usually get home from work until 6 or 7 at night).

And if you showed up, this is most likely what you would find both of us in, so my advice, don't show up unannounced or you may be likely to see something neither of us would want you too.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I live in Greenville without the other "e"! My hubby sits at home in his underwear so we hate for people to show up at our house without calling first so I know what you mean!

heather said...

ROFL!!! Funny visuals there!