Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tribulations of a Life's Journey

Blog Prompt: If you could tell the story of your life by taking someone to a half dozen places, where would you go?

1. Rapid City, South Dakota. That was where I was born and I would like to see it again myself.
2. Blytheville, Arkansas. Where I spent a good deal of my childhood and where I have many fond memmories.
3. Guam. I was a teenager while we lived in Guam. Interesting memories eminate from there. Some good, some not so good, but all interesting.
4. If we could go back through time as well, then Foley, Alabama, where my grandfather's family lives(ed). But taking you there now would not be the same.
5. Alaska. Even though I have never been myself, it would show just what a cold-weather person I really am.
6. Florida. All of it. This is where I am spending my adult life, from Palm Beach to Pensacola, all of it I can call home and do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Korea
2. South Carolina
3. Podunk, PA
4. Assateague, MD
5. Philadelphia, PA
6. Dunlap Hill, Ireland

In a nutshell.

loonyhiker said...

I've been to Alaska in the summer time and it was wonderful. We rented a motorhome out of Anchorage and explored for a week. Then we took a cruise down the inside passage to Vancouver. Hope you get there someday!

Gabby Faye said...

Interesting to include Alaska. Have you ever heard of Sebastian, FL? THat is on MY list of places.