Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Trading Places Tribulations

Blog Prompt: If you could trade places with someone, who would it be and why?

Well let's see, there's... Ah no. Maybe? No not them either. Possibly? No, no, no.

Who would I trade places with? Me, of course. And why? Boy, where do I start? Of course, I have had my trials and tribulations throughout my life, but then I got to travel half way across the world and meet all kinds of exciting people. Including some pretty famous ones too.

I have three great children, of whom I am very proud. Three beautiful grandchildren, of whom I am just as proud, two sisters I love being around, a mother who is practical and still has a great sense of humor and in-laws that I wouldn't trade for all the gold in the world. And then there is Pan. Dear, wonderful Pan, who takes me for what I am and not what he thinks I should be.

I have a great life, why would I trade it with anyone? They might mess it up.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Belated happy birthday to you, Tink! Here from VW's & Bou's...

debra said...

Love it! From beginning to end!

Mrs_Who said...

Yeah for Tink!!!

loonyhiker said...

It's so great that you are happy being you...especially or in spite of being 50! lol

heather said...

Good choice - be yourself!!

Bonnie said...

Excellent Tink! You go girl!