Sunday, August 06, 2006

Pan's Laundry Tribulations

Recently Pan sent out an e-mail with the following heading in the subject line:

Dang!!! I wish I'd of thought of this before my wife found out I could do laundry!

And this in the body of the message:

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweatshirt.

Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"

He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."

Now the question is: Does he live or die?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's gotta live..

What guy wouldn't do something like that? Other than me. Heheheh...

Unknown said...

LOL. He's got to stay anyway. He does the laundry.

Glynis said...

ROFL--I love it!

Bonnie said...

Cool! Lol!