Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tribulations of Love

Blog Prompt: What do you do to let others know you love them? What do others do that make you feel loved?

It is always the last thing I say to them before parting, hanging up or going to sleep, be it Pan, the grandkids, the children or extended family. I guess I just want to make sure that in the event something happens this is what I leave them with. I know there must be other things, but each one is, I am sure, going to think of something different. Maybe different than what I think, so I'll just leave it at this.

And how do others show their love for me? For starters they tell me. But it happens in little ways too. Letting me sleep in a little, trusting me, believing in me and letting me just be me. Of course with the grandkids, it is a hug and a smile that melts my heart.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

sleep--extra sleep, now that is a show of love!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

letting you sleep in...that has to be love :)

Glynis said...

Wonderful! All of it--especially the hugs !

heather said...

Letting you be yourself - that's an important way to show love :)