Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Book of Meme Tribulations

My gracious Blog Grandmother, Bou, has tagged me with the following post. Read it carefully as at the end you may find you have been tagged too.

1. A Book that changed my life:
There has been no one book that has changed my life. I feel that every book has in some way affected my outlook on life.

2. A Book that I've read more than once:
It would be easier to say which book I haven't read more than once and that would either be Billy Bud or Moby Dick by Herman Melville. Okay, I have not re-read either of them.

3. A Book I'd take to a desert Island:
The Tontine by H.C. Wolford or the Merlin Trilogy by Mary Stewart

4. A Book that made me laugh:
Any of the M.Y.T.H. books by Robert Asprin

5. A book that made me cry:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

6. A book I wish had been written:
"How to Avoid Putting Your Foot in Your Mouth for Dummies."

7. A book that should have never been written:
Anything by Herman Melville.

8. A book I'm currently reading:
"Ishmael" a Star Trek book by Barbara Hambly

9. A book I'm planning to read:
Le Morte D'Arthur by Thomas Malory (new rendition by Keith Baines)

10. Five people I'll send these questions to:
Amanda at Brandon's Puppy
The Colonel at On Duty
Lee Ann of Lee Ann's View
ArtcMom of ArtcMom's Musing
Jamie of Worlds Collide

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Ishmael... loved that book.

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

That's a great booklist Tink. Looks like we both share a love of fantasy at a well written level.