Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Geotag Tribulations

Several weeks ago, I had heard about tagging digital pictures with a gps. Then recently we got the September issue of Popular Science which had an article about geotagging your photos by uploading your photos to a free account at flickr.com.

I was wondering if anyone had tried this and how it worked, before I took the jump. So if you have or know anything about it I would appreciate the information. In the meantime, I will continue to monitor Pop Sci's site to see if they put the How 2.0 guide for this up.

4 comments:

pamibe said...

Well, I love flickr, but haven't geotagged anything yet.

A new service called Zooomr will let you do geotagging also.

Unknown said...

I'll check it out. Thanks Pamibe.

Gabby Faye said...

I would be most interested in this when the Popular Science article hits the web.

ArtcTrish said...

How cool! Will have to look into this!