Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oh Sweet Tribulations

I feel so guilty for not blogging at all yesterday. What can I say?

I had a day off, so to speak. Kind of. Bombshell didn't get home from work until 3 a.m. (last minute influx of people) which meant I was up until 4 or there abouts. She told me that she would not have to work that day or night, but needed me to watch Indie while she and ex1 took the Princess to school for orientation. So I was up to watch the wee one for that.

Actually he was quite good and wanted to lay in bed to watch television. Go figure. I wasn't about to argue the point with him, lol. And it was for only about 45 minutes.

I did tell you we have a disfunctional family didn't I? Well, ex1 says we do. He's right. After the orientation, he and Bombshell went shopping together. They talk all the time and are best friends. Good thing for Princess, but it is weird. When he needed a new car he called Bombshell to go with him. They also talk to one another about their currents. Strange, strange, strange.

Oh, back to the sweet tribulations. After Indie was gone, I figured I would try to take a nap. No way was that going to happen. The telephone kept ringing. Finally I gave up, got up and put in a movie. I vegged. No computer, just watched a movie.

No comments: