Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Grocery List Tribulations

Blog Prompt: What's on your grocery list right now? Anything unusual?

What better time to start my grocery list and I just hope I remember to look at it next time I go shopping.

1. Spaghetti Noodles
2. Folger's French Roast Coffee (don't drink it much, but it is nice to have a around for those coffee moments.
3. Water packed mozzarella cheese.
4. Slim Fast Blueberry bars (I don't like to eat breakfast but have found that I can manage one of these in the mornings)
5. Diapers
6. Apple juice
7. Prudhomme's cajun spices
8. Gerber's toddler dinners
9. Tyson hot wings
10. ground round

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks, that reminded me I needed nappies too!

Unknown said...

You are most welcome Bonnie. We don't forget them around here, Indy pees constantly.

Glynis said...

Sounds like a delicious list (except for the diapers--LOL)!

Monica said...

This is my kind of list! Everything but the slimfast. It's good that you try to put SOMETHING into your stomach in the mornings.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I havent seen the blueberry bars around here, just the raspberry. I like them for breakfast from time to time too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on, that's not how your list reads! No one is so specific. It'd look like this:
1. spaghetti
2. coffee
3. cheese
4. bkfst bars
5. diapers
6. apple juice
7. spice
8. gerber dinner
9. wings
10. beef

Unknown said...

LOL, how little you know me writer... Yep that is exactly how it would look since I would be sending Pan out for it and would need to make sure that he got it right.

loonyhiker said...

We don't drink too much coffee but I love to smell coffee in my house. I wish they would make coffee scented potpourri.

Anonymous said...

yes, that does change the list when you're sending someone else to the store. LOL.

In that case, include aisle # and approximate locations!!!