Monday, August 28, 2006

Tribulations of Life Encounters

Blog Prompt: Has there been anyone that you've encountered in your life (however briefly), that you wish you had gotten to know better?

I am sure there have been some throughout my life that I would have preferred to know better, but at this point I can't think of who they might be. In order to answer this question it would seem that I would have kept up with the ongoing affairs of the person in question.

For me it is a far better question to ask, has there been anyone who wished you spent more time with?

That question is a lot easier to answer because yes, there are several I wished I had spent more time with or had taken more time with. People who have enriched my life and made it all the more better for having been a part of it.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you know, i think i actually answered your question instead of the prompt, too! :)

loonyhiker said...

I thought your perspective was interesting. I had no problem with the prompt because I thought it would be about someone I didn't know enough about but wish I did. Thanks for making me think!

Glynis said...

Great twist on the prompt--I feel exactly the same way!