Monday, August 21, 2006

Tribulations for a Fantasy Camp

Blog Prompt: From racecar driving to rock stars, Dodgers camp to tossing a football with Joe Montana or playing in the Super Bowl, fantasy camps for adults make dreams come true. If you could design your own fantasy camp, what would it be like?

It would probably be a geeky type of Fantasy Camp with the lastest computer updates, a planetarium and observatory, plenty of astronomy experts to give lectures throughout the day. I would also have one section set aside for archeology. A private dig site for visitors and lectures.

I would locate it on a lush private island so there would be no outside disturbances. There would also be a variety of 5 star restaurants where you definitely find something you liked. An IMAX theater within walking distance of the restaurants.

Yep, that would be my fantasy camp.

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I've been camping in Utah in the wilderness, with no lights and just wished I had someone with me to point out the constellations. Too bad you weren't around! Your camp sounds neat!

Tiffani said...

Sounds interesting. Love the IMAX!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

That sounds like a fun fantasy camp. Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

It sounds pretty nice Tink...but I have to pass...I'm going to be at Laura and Tiffani's FOOD NETWORK EAT YOUR GUTS OUT camp that week lol.

I'll take food over technology any day lol

*hugs*