Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tombstone Tribulations

Blog Prompt: For what would you like to be remembered after you have gone? If you died tomorrow, what could they put on your gravestone?

Hopefully they would put that I was a wonderful mother and wife with a great sense of humor. At least I hope that is what they would put. If the kids have anything to do with it though, it would probably read something like:

NavyNuke: My computer is going to be better than yours now.
Scamp: Mother, wherefore art thou Mother? Under the dirt, sleeping with worms.
Bombshell: Can you watch the kids tonight? Oh, I guess not.

Oh, I know they wouldn't do that, but it sure would be funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here lies Oddybobo, damn, could she make a mean pie! We'll miss her pie.

Elizabeth said...

LOL to oddybobo's comment!

i like this response--it is funny, and i think probably pretty truthful!

Glynis said...

LOL! I love your sense of humor (or is it your children's? ) Great post!!

ArtcTrish said...

LOL! Too funny....sounds like something that would be put on mine!!!