Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bed List & Tribulations

Blog Prompt: What are the last 10 things you did last night before bed?

I may have to work this one backwards

10. Removed the decorative pillows and pulled back the comforter and sheet.
9. Turned on the ceiling fan and bedside light.
8. Played a computer game while I finished drying.
7. Took a shower.
6. Watched Babylon 5 with hubby.
5. Took a look through a scrapbooking magazine while eating.
4. Cooked dinner. One for me; one for Pan.
3. Decided on what to cook for dinner. (no easy task since I have to cook two different dinners).
2. Sat and relaxed for a few once Bombshell picked up the Indy.
1. Got bunches of good-bye kisses from Indy.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Love how your list ended with kisses--it made me smile (and I'm sure you did too :) ) Great list.

loonyhiker said...

When hubby and I eat at home, I am usually reading while I eat dinner too. Why do you have to cook 2 different dinners? The kisses were the best!

heather said...

I agree, great ending and nice to see you got some scrapping mag reading fitted in!