Monday, August 21, 2006

Thank You All

For making my 50th birthday one of the best I have ever had.

To Richmond, Quality Weenie, Pamibe, ArtC Mom, Glynisb, Catherine, Carmen, Loonyhiker, ArmyWifeToddlerMom, Heather, Lisa W., AmadaDufau , Ogre and Mrs. Who, I didn't realize there were so many ways to say Happy Birthday and I loved each and every way. A big smooch and hug your way. Thank you.

Tammi, no birthday would be complete without cake, flowers and balloons. Thank you so very much. They added to the ambiance of the festive occasion.

Sticks, my favorite blog sister (okay my only blog sister), I send a big thanks for the cake (it was yummy), the party decorations, the huge bottle of wine (of which I drank to much and couldn't crawl into the glass), and the dalmations (I didn't have the heart to send the delivery guys home so they helped with the wine).

Thanks to Writersblock, Michel, Oddybobo (blog cuz) and Bou (blog grandmama), my house still looks like a fire station. Woooooo Hoooooooooo.... My turn on the pole next guys. Oh wait a minute, hey, no, nooooooooooooooo, nooooooooooooooooo, put that hose down now.

To That 1 Guy, what can I say. Wine and Jarhead Red don't mix, LOL. And I did finally get to see a Nekkid network administrator thanks to both. Thanks Guy for helping to make my 50th such a special occasion.

7 comments:

Tammi said...

I'm just glad you had a good day!!!

Anonymous said...

Psst... you forgot Ogre. ;-)

Pam said...

What a great read! Wonderful fun you had - how special. Belated best wishes!

lilfeathers2000 said...

Belated Birthday Wishes

Unknown said...

Thank you all. It was a great, great day.

AmandaDufau said...

You're quite welcome, Tink!
BTW, the blog you linked to I share with a couple of girlfriends of mine, but I am rarely there...best place to find me is www.brandondufau.com.

Unknown said...

Thank you Amanda. I wasn't sure which to use. But I am going to change it in this post as well so if anyone wants to find you they can.