Monday, August 14, 2006

I love .... Tribulations

Blog Prompt: Start 10 sentences with the words "I love..."

I love my grandchildren. All three of them. Ballerina is the jewel in my crown; Indiana B is the Excalibur at my side and Princess Z is my heart.

I love my children. They have made life worth living, especially once they reached their teens.

I love Pan. He gives meaning, humor and joy to my life. He is my soul mate in the truest sense of the word

I love my extended family; mom, sisters, brothers-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews, etc.

I love turnips greens with scallions.

I love mom's chicken and dumplings.

I love cantaloupe with salt and pepper.

I love waking up each morning.

I love spending a day on the boat with a good book, a thick steak and a glass of wine.

I love Me.

7 comments:

Glynis said...

Wonderful entry, Tink! That's a fantastic list of things!

Suza said...

Great list!
And especially point 10 !

Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

You list makes me hungry! LOL!

Bonnie said...

Yes, I agree-the last one is so important and great!

Meg said...

Awesome list! I LOVE IT!

AmandaDufau said...

Great list, Tink. I'm stealing the prompt. (Is it stealing if it's informed?)

Tiffani said...

cantaloupe with salt and pepper...hmm I will have to try. I love the good book, thick steak but I will skip the boat...I dont like water...and the glass of wine as well since I am nursing...