Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Attainable Tribulations

Blog Prompt: List 10 attainable goals for you and/or your family that can be accomplished within the next year.

1. Not to strangle Indy when he spits apple juice on the Princess' laptop.
2. To work with the Princess consistantly on her homework each week.
3. To be a cheering squad for Pan as he clears out the jungle we have in our backyard.
4. To make it to Hawaii in December so we can see Scamp and Honey renew their vows.
5. To tell my family, all of them, how much I love them every chance I get.
6. To lose weight for my sake; not to please anyone else.
7. To get as many photographs scanned in and organized as possible.
8. To take more day to day pictures of things I love.
9. To be more conscientious about cooking dinners ahead of time and freezing them.
10. To spend more time with those I love.

6 comments:

Glynis said...

This is a wonderful, very attainable list...Just putting these ideas on paper seems to me a good way to get them done!!

loonyhiker said...

I wish I was going to Hawaii with you! I've never been there so I'm envious. I also wish my hubby would cheer me on while I tackled the yard (he says he is "supervising"!).

Gabby Faye said...

I love these goals from you young mothers...takes me back.

Meg said...

I love this list! Every bit of it is doable!! And if you start freezing the dinners, give the rest of us some tips!

Bonnie said...

Freezing dinners-good one. I do that once a month. I make a huge lasanga and a huge macoroni cheese enough for 8 meals and so on those days I don't feel like cooking I haul some out the freezer. Number 3, 5,7, 10 are things I agree with for myself too.

Tiffani said...

I can definately adapt your 6-10. All of those are things I need to work towards...writing them down im my journal....