Thursday, August 10, 2006

Materialistic Tribulations

Blog Prompt: What is your most favorite thing? (No people! You have to be at least a little materialistic here!)

My absolute most favorite thing is something I no longer have. My telescope. But after 25-30 years of almost constant use, it finally fell apart. Eventually I will replace it.

But right now, my most favorite item is my camera. Nuke sent it to me for Mother's Day this year. It is a Sony Cybershot DSC-707. It was his 'old' one, lol. His friends could not believe that he would send me a "used" camera. He knows me too well though and knew I would much prefer his "used" camera to anything else he could have bought me. Now all I have to do is wait for a couple of years for him to buy another one so that I get his Canon SLR, LOL....

1 comment:

Glynis said...

Great answer to the question...I've realized the importance of photographs so much more in the last few years than I ever had before.