Friday, August 25, 2006

Kindly Tribulations

Blog prompt: If you were able to, what 3 random acts of kindness would you do where no one would know that you did it?

This one is a poser for sure. It is hard to think of some act of kindness that know one would no about.

One would be to have a dinner catered for an elderly couple unable to get about anymore, complete with china, flowers, music, candles and a personal matre'd.

Second I would like to purchase a welfare child's complete school supplies and have them delivered a week or so before school.

Third, make a generous anonymous donation to any local program that benefited teenagers, both smart and not so smart kids. I guess what I would like to see is a teen center. Most of the bases I lived on during my life had one; yet I have not seen anything comparable in towns and cities outside of a base. The ones I use to go to had a patio; a dance room; a small diner and a game room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was well thought out. Glad your my sis.

Elizabeth said...

oh, the one about the elderly couple is brilliant...got me thinking...

heather said...

They are GREAT ideas.. I'm still pondering mine :)