Friday, August 11, 2006

Island Tribulations

Blog Prompt: You are going to live on this absolutely amazing island with stunning surroundings, a white beach, magnificent trees, waterfalls, no poisonous insect on it (hahaha, so no spiders or ugly thingies)...it's a real paradise this island. Rich in food and water as well, so no worries on that front either.

You are allowed to bring only three items from your home (something you already have).

Now: what would they be and what would you do with them and what do you imagine you might create????


I'm going to be good here and really stick to just three.

The first, of course, would be my camera so that I would have a visual journal of time spent on this island.

Secondly, a good pair of walking shoes (maybe two pairs). Aha, you thought I would say computer didn't you? Well, Pan would be along with me and he doesn't go anywhere without his, so I could download and journal on his.

Lastly, a good sunscreen.

And what would I create? Well a wonderful memory, of course.

I originally started this as if it was a deserted island, but went back and read the prompt and no where does it say it is deserted, so I picked the three things I know I will be taking to the paradise island I am heading to in December.

No comments: