Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Fontly Tribulation

This post is basically for my scrapbooking pals, but may be of use to others as well.

I know when I am scrapbooking via the computer, it is always difficult to decide what font to use. Well I have found a site to make that choice a little easier. You need to check out Will Harris' Esperfonto page.

On the right hand side of the page is a form to fill out. When you have filled out the info that is applicable to your page design, click on submit and you will get a list of fonts that are appropriate to your design. Pretty Cool, huh?

5 comments:

pamibe said...

Very cool. I scrapbook, but have not tried computer scrpping...

Do you do both, or more one than the other?

Unknown said...

Hey Pamibe. I do both, but these days more computer than paper. Bombshell has used my craft room as her personal storage and it is difficult to get to my paper scrapping. Although I have found that with computer scrapping I can make multiple copies of the pages for gifts.

Monica said...

Wow, what a great tip! Thanks!

loonyhiker said...

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try this.

Bonnie said...

Thanks Tink, this is useful!