Monday, July 31, 2006

Evil Tribulations

You Are 62% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.


Mike the Marine needs to take note that the mothers of Marines will top the evil meter every day. It is just odd that I read this after getting up at 4 a.m. to answer the phone which just so happened to have been NavyNuke. One of the things he talked about was how everyone was afraid of me. This from a 6'1" guy who could probably snap me in half with his thumb and forefinger.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Runs in the family. I know that kids seem to stop in their track when I say stop. Not just mine.

Anonymous said...

amateur!

Richmond said...

Ahhhh.... The power of motherhood. :) Now if we could just get them to pick up their clothes and take dirty dishes to the sink.... ;)

Mrs_Who said...

My kid wouldn't even let me go in to the store with him to return a defective video game...he knows what I would have done/said if they gave him grief about the return. Heh.

Anonymous said...

Ya beat me out by 2%... I've yet to master the dark side.

loonyhiker said...

My hubby says I can stop strange (meaning unknown, not odd) children in an instant with my teacher voice. I have used it in movie theaters and on cruise ships. It works every time.