Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tribulations of Explanation

I wonder just what were AWTM and Bug thinking when I posted about the webcam in the bedroom. LOL, I would have thought that if they had read all my posts they would have realized it was actually an Indiana Bcam. Pan was tired of getting up and checking on him every few minutes and had talked about putting a camera back there for some time.

So now I have a wireless cam to keep an eye out for him. But it means that I have to be at my computer when he goes down for a nap or to bed at night. Isn’t that just heartbreaking?

On a side note, I just realized how distracted I could get. I was going to post this when a Slate article caught my eye titled “Exploit and Click.” It is about Jill Greenberg who uses unusual tactics to get children to cry for the camera. Personally, after looking at the pictures, I don't think they are worth the money she is asking for them. Especially since I can get much better ones of Indiana. Still it was an interesting read about photography in general and the comments it can generate.

2 comments:

Gabby Faye said...

THis reminds me that a photographjer at a bridal show displayed a photo (about that size...40" x 50" or so. It was a wee flowergirl marching down the aisle with her mouth wide open in a wail. I would like to think the photographer just took advantage of the moment, and not that he MADE her cry.
Interesting article, anyway.

faery-wings said...

OMG, that photographer is a B****
I was going to check out the links and decided not to cuz it was going to really P me off.