Monday, July 03, 2006

Poetry Tribulations

Blog Prompt: Today's challenge? Write a poem!!

I never could write very well and now to write a poem! Ack. I have chosen to give my hand at a Haiku, although that was always Scamp’s specialty. He loved to write Haiku. I’ll have to see if he still has any of them. But here is mine (and for all you teachers out there, I think I got it right, but if not, please feel free to expound on the errors of my ways J)

bananas, peaches
apple juice and a sofa
indiana sits

Wasn’t it nice that Indiana was so cooperative this morning?

5 comments:

faery-wings said...

Oh that is great! I had to look at the names for who Indiana was- I knew it was either a young child or a dpg.
But yes, glad to hear Indiana was beeing so good. :)

loonyhiker said...

The last 2 words were very strong and feeling! I could feel the relief all the way here in SC! (By the way, my parents actually live in Lantana, FL)

Glynis said...

Sweet! Great job with the prompt!

Tiffani said...

loved your haiku!

Anonymous said...

Great haiku, and no mess either eh? :)