Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Birthday AWTM & Rave

What? Is November the favored time of year to try out procreation? Apparently it is. Why anyone would want to try procreation in November is beyond me, especially knowing that the fruits of your labor are going to come to term in JULY. One of the hottest months of the year.

But beyond it all some pretty great people have a birthday this month and more specifically this day, which includes no other than some of our favorite bloggers, ArmyWifeToddlerMom and Rave. So while I have you in the mood for well wishes anyway, you may want to head over to their blogs and wish them a very delightful birthday.

Sorry AWTM & Rave that I am unable to come up and show you a good time as I will be celebrating with the Princess, but I am sure you will survive.

No comments: