Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blog Prompt: Thursday, June 27, 2006

Blog Prompt: Stacey42 tagged us with an Internet meme! Copy and paste this into your blog and answer the questions, if you want to play along!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No. But there were times I wished.....

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster? Yes, of course. If I had them open I would definitely realize what an idiot I had been to get on one.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? 1964.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Yes.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Somewhat.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Don't know, don't care.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")Who? Who?

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Yes, but being politically correct, I won't mention it here.

10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes and for 72 hours too.

12. What's your favorite commercial? One that isn't on any more. Cougar commercial where they use the real cougar and it takes a swipe at the man.

13. Who was your first love? TW

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? Absolutely not. Do you know how many people forget to turn their headlights on?

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yes.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? St. Louis Cardinals.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? No.

18. How often do you remember your dreams? 99.99% of the time and you don't want to know what they are about.

19. What's the one thing on your mind? Pan

20. Do you always wear your seat belt? 99.99% of the time.

21. What talent do you wish you had? That I could draw.

22. Do you like Sushi? yes.

23. What do you wear to bed? Um, nothing or undies & a T

24. Do you truly hate anyone? Yes

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Pan

26. Do you know anyone in jail? Not anymore.

27. What food do you find disgusting? snails.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Not intentionally

29. Have you ever been punched in the face? Sure, haven't you.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons? Yes.

9 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I hope sometime you share with us what you were doing awake for 72 hours!

debra said...

who's pan? :)

Meg said...

Oh my goodness, you had me rolling with your first answer!!! Great job, lots of fun!

heather said...

You chose Pan. Good girl! :)

Gabby Faye said...

Oh now I KNOW a couple of these answers were "toungue-in-cheek". Cute!

Glynis said...

All great answers, Tink!!

Tiffani said...

oh you poor dear...I read the 72 hr comment....

faery-wings said...

Pan is a lucky man He's got one good woman. :)

Bonnie said...

72 hours??? Oh my heck! I doubt I could ever manage that long! what were you doing??