Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tribulations of Indiana at Party

For the most part Indiana was very well behaved at the Princess' party. That is until it moved outside.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


"You can't tell me what to do" look. This is soon going to get him in alot of trouble.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


"Dirt, um. I wonder if she would notice?"


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


"I didn't get into a fight, honest. It was all the raccoon's fault."


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


"Hey Ladies, nice wheels you have here."


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


"Mind if I give it a spin." Meanwhile Bombshell is yelling at Indie to get this rear end back over to the party.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


With selective hearing he conveniently ignores his mother until she comes after him. "I'm sure she can't see me behind the tree, although I can see her behind."


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


Have you ever tried to pick up a boy going faster than Mach 10? You would like this too if you did.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


After extracting a promise to stay, Bombshell puts him down and off he goes again.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


"Free at last, she'll never catch me."


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


"Oops, where did she come from and why is she yelling at me like that? Come to think of it, who is she? She can't possibly be my mother, I got away from her."

Yep we had some fun times laughing at Indiana's escapades and escapes from his mother.

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Gotta love little boys!--what else are you going to do with them *LOL*

faery-wings said...

LOL- What a stinker!
Have you gotten the email with the pics of boys doing "boy things" (For those of you who have sons and those of you who don't -) I bet some of these pics of Indiana would fit right in. :)