Wednesday, July 12, 2006

$100 Tribulations

Blog Prompt: How would you spend a found $100 bill?

Actually this one is easy for me to answer since this did happen to me years ago. Only it was $800 not $100.

After calling the authorities and placing ads in newspapers around the area, I finally got to keep the money.

When Pan and I went to Orlando, I took Bombshell with me and we had a wonderful time. We bought a week pass to both Disney and Universal and spent the whole week just having fun together. We also went to the art museum and just bopping around.

So if I found another $100, I would use it to spend on my kids or grandkids, doing something we really liked doing.

Yep this one was easy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'd spend it on my kiddo. he would love it.

Mrs_Who said...

It would go in the tank of my SUV...these days, that would just about fill the tank!

Tammi said...

I'd put it towards a pair of slacks. Ones that are actually long enough for me.

And no - $100 wouldn't be enough, but it sure would jumpstart it.

Damn - I feel so petty! ;-)

Glynis said...

How fun! Great choice!

heather said...

You actually found $800 and got to keep it? Wow!!! Glad you put it to such great use, what great memories...

loonyhiker said...

Your family is so lucky that you are such a giving person. Now, me, on the other hand, was completely selfish!

faery-wings said...

Lucky you! Hope you find another $100 (or more) to splurge on those g-kids. As if you need an excuse LOLOL!