Friday, July 07, 2006

Swollen glands and Tribulations

One would think after the week I just had, that things would start to settle down and fall back into place. But Noooooo, I think I may really be ill. I kind of thought I might have a sinus infection when the right side of my head felt like it was filling up with the most caustic air known to man. Usually I can do all the prerequisite things, like saline spray, use my personal steam inhaler and take showers hot enough to scorch the sun and get better. Didn’t seem to be running a temperature, but who knows, it has been so hot here, that it is possible and I just didn’t realize it. Then, then, a gland on the side of my neck swelled to the size of a golf ball. It has gone down since, but I chose to make an appointment to have it checked.

I wonder if this may be why I really have been unable to get into scrapbooking the last couple of weeks. Any other time with a brand new camera, I would have been aching to get some new pictures and pages done. We will see what goes on after the doctor’s appointment.

1 comment:

Mrs_Who said...

Get well soon!! Tell the doc to give you some really good drugs!