Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Boxfuls of Tribulations

It was spending week in the Tink and Pan household. We headed over to Best Buy on Saturday to check out the new dvd releases and to pick up a wireless webcam for the bedroom. One webcam and five dvds later we are heading home. Of the five dvds three were "Dora the Explorer" ones, which Indiana B has taken a shine to. He just loves Boot the monkey, or maybe it is he just loves saying Boot. Anyway according to him they are called Boot, not Dora. Then again he calls "Finding Nemo," Namo and Mamma. Mamma being Dory.

Gosh, I just lost it. I forgot what else we had bought. It was the second season of "The 4400" and "Finding Neverland."

Over the weekend, while we were buying the aforementioned, I saw a Wacom tablet that I liked. I made mention that maybe in a month or two I would pick one up to replace the one I already have. Pan, being the doll that he is, asked if I would like to have it as an anniversary gift. He had thought about buying one or two seasons of "Charmed" for me, but would like my thoughts on it. I had a sinus infection and definitely was not thinking straight and just said "whichever."

Bombshell was suppose to work a double yesterday, but told me the night before someone asked if they could work that night. She didn't complain and rightly so. I would have killed her if she had, lol. So when Pan figures this out, he decides that we had better celebrate our anniversary now. We just don't know if we are going to have the actual day off.

Off again to Best Buy, where Pan buys me the new Wacom tablet. Whoo Hoo, now I just have to get it connected and put the old one on Princess' laptop. She is going to be thrilled. I would much rather have the tablet than the dvds, but I guess I could have been a little more enthusiastic over the weekend. Who knows, if he hadn't asked again, I may have ended up with the dvds.

And just so you know this isn't all one sided, I had gotten him the sixth season of "MacGyver" and the third season of "Lois & Clark." Now we have more shows to watch than we have time for (we still haven't finished watching the fifth season of MacGyver) and I have a new toy to occupy my time instead of watching the television.

7 comments:

Mrs_Who said...

With watching all those DVDs, are you going to have time to post????

(At the HofZ, we never seem to catch in series in its regular season...we always have to watch them on DVD...usually through Netflix.)

Mrs_Who said...

oops..."a series" instead of "in series". I must not be awake yet.

Rachelle Jones said...

ok ok...bedroom webcam...

yeah that is all I read

Glynis said...

Sounds wonderful...what a guy you have! happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I'm with AWTM!

faery-wings said...

awesome pan! Have fun with the Wacom. I have a small one and haven't used it as much as I would like. I need help!

Anonymous said...

my hubby wants a significantly bigger Wacom. He keeps showing me one at the Apple Store.