Friday, July 14, 2006

Opinions & Tribulations

Blog Prompt: Take a stand! What do you believe strongly in or against? Take up your place in a virtual picket line or climb up on your soapbox and preach!

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
© 2000 - 2006 City Debate Publishing
Company, CityDebate.Com

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
© 2000 - 2006 City Debate Publishing
Company, CityDebate.Com

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
© 2000 - 2006 City Debate Publishing
Company, CityDebate.Com


The story can be read here: Rolling Memory carries “Comfort”.

I believe in our military personnel. I believe they need to be treated better by the government and by our citizens. I believe they are our defense against tyranny and terrorism and as such should be looked up to and praised. I believe….

5 comments:

Meg said...

Thank you...such a rare stand these days, but it is appreciated!

Glynis said...

Beautiful post...I completely agree!

heather said...

Yes, they are just doing a job and what they've been told to do and they should not be criticised for political reasons. If people don't agree with political decisions it's the politicians who should hear the complaints not the ones carrying out the orders....

carla said...

Ditto! I do not have anyone in the military but my dad served in the military back in the 1950's. I have plenty of friends that are or have sons and daughters in the military. I think we should all thank God every night for the protection that we have.

loonyhiker said...

I totally agree with you! I truly am thankful for our military every day! Thanks to them I am free to voice my opinion! Thanks for sharing!