Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Body's Tribulations

Blog Prompt: What about the body amazes you? Are there changes with growth that seem strange? Stupid human tricks?

Just remember that this is a family show!


Wow. I can't think of just one single thing about the body that is not simply amazing. But I guess if I had to choose one, then I would go with the brain.

I just can't even begin to imagine how the brain works or why it works. Oh you can read all the medical and science journals on it, but still it is just amazing.

So amazing in fact, that mine has left the building and I completely forgot what I was going to write about.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I am sure your brain will come back and give you many thoughts to write about. lol Your reunion photos are wonderful though.

Anonymous said...

Me, I'm just amazed that when I cut my finger and it heals itself, the fingerprint remains unchanged.

Smart stuff, that skin :-)

faery-wings said...

LOL! My brain is MIA with yours, I think.

Unknown said...

Arrrgggg. I think it didn't just take a vacation but packed its suitcase and took a hike. I still can't remember what I was going to write about. LOL

Mrs_Who said...

I think my brain is in lock-up somewhere. It had too much fun somewhere along the line....

heather said...

haha my brain has that problem too!