Friday, July 28, 2006

Blog Prompt: Friday, July 28, 2006

"What advice would you give your much younger self if you could?"

About the only advice that I could think of would be to 'be happy.' Any other that I might consider, may change the outcome of my life and that's not something I really want to consider.

Besides my mom gave all the really great advice already. I don't know that I could think of any better. Do I sometimes wish I had followed all of her advice? Of course I do. Then again.....

5 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Be happy is great advice. Too often we spend too much time wanting more instead of being happy with what we have or what we are.

Glynis said...

That's very wise.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great advice!

I got a bunch of great advice whenI was younger. I never listened to most of it though.

Mrs_Who said...

Yes, great advice. Be happy, be with friends, be a good friend.

heather said...

I guess if we follow someone's elses advice all the time, we'd turn into them!! Be happy is good advice :)