Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Inner/Outer Tribulations

Blog Prompt: Is the inner you aligned with the outer you?

Depends on what you mean. If we are talking bodies, then nope, nada, no way. My inner body still thinks it is 18 while my outer body is overweight and slowly breaking down.

But if we are talking emotionally, mentally or personality wise, then yes, I am aligned and happy with my life and myself. Putting it another way, if I had to do it all over again, I would live my life exactly the same way, mistakes and all to get to be the person I am today.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

How great to be so self-actualized *LOL* !

loonyhiker said...

It is so wonderful to know that you can look back and know that you have made the right decisions. I'm proud of you!

faery-wings said...

That is absolutely wonderful! I hope that someday I can look at my life with no regrets.