Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Looks & Tribulations

Blog Prompt: Are you pleased with what you look like? If you could change any part of yourself what would it be?

Boy is that a loaded question. No, I am not pleased with the way I look right now. Way overweight and I really need to have my hair cut. I am currently working on the overweight bit. But after the fiasco with the nurse/practitioner; I figure I am just going to have to try it my way. So wish me luck, LOL.

As for the hair, that will have to wait until Indiana either starts a preschool or I can figure out how to have it cut every three weeks with him around. It will probably just have to wait.

3 comments:

faery-wings said...

Goodluck to you with getting fit and healthy. You can do it!

heather said...

You need a mobile hairdresser!

loonyhiker said...

With all that running around after Indiana, I don't see how you can be overweight! Remember muscle is heavier than fat, so maybe you are just...muscular!