Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Birthday T1G

What's so Special about July 9? It's T1G's birthday/

Bug buzzed on over to let me know that today was your very special day. I see that you have made it Bahrain with Ms. Bug, so I thought I would call a very special friend and ask him to show up.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

But I would like to know what Bug put in the beer. I can't seem to get up off my keester.

credit: Raul Fernandes and Serenity Arts for the tube of Leena and NavyNuke for the picture of Mr. Carey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny!

Anonymous said...

I love Drew Carey... well, not love. But he's funny as hell!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes! And have another beer! Heheheh...

Unknown said...

I thought "really liking" Drew Carey was imparative to being a Marine.