Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Princess

No tribulations today. Today we celebrate the Princess' 7th birthday. Though yesterday there was some indictions that she may not make till today. Especially as I was leaning over the back of the sofa watching Indiana, she came up to me and asked if I was depressed.

Me: No honey, just tired. I'm getting old.

She: I'm so glad I'm young. Because when you are young today you are always young.

Gads, I hope she always feels that way.

Pan and I went in with Bombshell to get her a motorized scooter. Bombshell also bought her a pair of Heely's. If you don't know what they are you need to look them up. That's what I had to do, lol.

Going to be an interesting day and I will be taking lots and lots of pictures.

In the meantime for my sweet 7 year old, I Love You.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to that beautiful child!

Mrs_Who said...

Happy (late) birthday to a sweet girl!

Rave said...

Happy belated bday!
Can *I* be 7 again???

Anonymous said...

Belated Birthday Wishes Princess...she's holding that stick like a baton...mom you may want to start giving her twirling lessons :^)