Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Princess' Birthday Party Tribulations

This is going to be more pictures than posting, mainly for family members who were unable to attend the Princess' birthday. The restaurant that Bombshell manages held the party for her. Complete with decorations and plenty of well wishes.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


At the request of Bombshell, Pan and I brought the Princess to the party, but we had to stop and get a picture of her as a shrimp.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


We were late, but then so was everyone else. The Princess was kind of disappointed when no one was there.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


Disappointment turned to jubilation when she got to start opening her cards. Presents had to wait until after lunch.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


Bombshell and Indiana. Thank goodness for red eye removal. Both of them had looked like they were from outer space or something.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


The Princess and her balloons. There were so many of them she could have hidden in them.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


Although we helped pay for her "big" gift, Pan and I also picked up the "Cowbelles" dvd for her.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


CB got her a Tinkerbell purse with money inside. Maybe she should have paid for lunch. There were also lots of presents of shoes and clothes.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


The Heelys. This was the only present the Princess actually asked for. Did you know they have to be put together? I didn't. First you spend a small fortune on the shoes then you have to put the wheels in. I, personally, think for the amount you spend on them, they should come with the wheels installed.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


Princess Z and her best friend Princess C. Aren't they beautiful?


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us


The "big" present. I was not expecting this at all and I know Pan wasn't especially when he is the one that gets to put it together. I was thinking more on the lines of a skateboard type with a motor and handles when Bombshell told me that we were buying a "scooter."

All in all I think the Princess has a very enjoyable day. She went home with Pan and I, where her daddy picked up to take her to see the new "Pirates of the Caribbean" show.

Look forward to tomorrow and the tribulations of Indiana at the party.

4 comments:

Gabby Faye said...

I had to "blow up" that photo to see the razor scooter. AMAZING! When I was in high school that was THE thing to have and only a few of the guys had scooters. I remember my parents warning me to NEVER ride on the back of a scooter...nice girls didn't do things like that. I wish they could see this one. I just know MY little Diva will have to have one some day.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

Geeze. Bombshell is looking better every year. She can stop anytime now. ;-) and her daughter has her good looks. What a combination.

Unknown said...

I know. Still I can't seem to get her married off, LOL.