Monday, July 31, 2006

Blog Prompt, Monday, July 31, 2006

"Do not the most moving moments of our lives find us without words?"
~ Marcel Marceau
Write about it... If you were speechless, how did you express your feelings?
How did those around you react to the same situation?
Was this a one-time occurrence, or do you frequently find yourself speechless in the face of these same circumstances?
Who in your life has left you speechless?


I do not talk much anyway (although I am sure Pan will disagree). But I am assuming that this is about one of those Jaw-dropping moments, when you just don't know what to say.

I guess the most memorable would be when my ex told me he was having an affair. I mean, what do you say anyway? I expressed my feelings by changing the locks on the doors and filing for a divorce and I sure hope that was a one time thing. Definitely would not want to go through it again.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Great post..I can not imagine (and hope I will never know) what that moment was like. Thanks for sharing.

loonyhiker said...

I can't imagine being in that situation but I hope that I would have done the same thing you did. Wow, all I can say is, way to go!

heather said...

Many times actions are far more powerful than words - well done :)