Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Worthwhile Tribulations

Wednesday Blog Prompt: Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.

My mom and dad taught me kindness, loyalty, what family means and to love life.
Pan taught me to trust again after a failed marriage and that there really is magic in the world.
My kids taught me that I can do absolutely anything.
Larry Behrens taught high school science in such a wonderful way I grew to love it.
Barbara Allen taught me the love of Latin and ancient history.

3 comments:

Glynis said...

Absolutely wonderful list, Tink. I just love reading your blog...you have great wisdom; I can tell :)

loonyhiker said...

I love your list! I have a friend named Barbara Allen too! Your hubby sounds priceless too!

Anonymous said...

Great list... wish I had a "Pan" too... maybe one day. :)