Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Consequential Tribulations

Blog Prompt: If you could live one day without consequences, what would you do? Would you get a tattoo just to see what it was like? What other things would you try?

Ewww... no tattoos for me. Could never understand why anyone would have needles stuck in them just have a picture put on themself. Maybe the boys could explain it to me, but then maybe not.

For me, I think I would try sky diving. My grandmother and I were going to do it (I was only about 13 or 14), but my mother nixed it. Still I think it would be interesting to try once or twice, if I could be sure there were no consequences.

11 comments:

Roses said...

Ooo! This is a good question! There are things I would have liked to have done, but there's no way I'm going to do them now anymore.

I'd go skydiving.

There's that one guy...

And that other guy...

Um, I'm gonna stop thinking now.

Glynis said...

I think you stole mine!! I'm too chicken to really do it, but if I knew I couldn't get hurt...well, maybe :)

mom2triplets04 said...

I'm with you on the tattoos but mainly because it is against my religion. As for sky diving I'm so scared of heights so you won't see me doing that either.

Anonymous said...

Tattoos, illicit drugs, sky diving, gambling, I'd do it all . . . But don't tell my mamma.

loonyhiker said...

I can't imagine sky diving. I would hate the plunging feeling in my stomach. That is why I hate roller coasters.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at the skydiving with your grandma. What a cool thing to be able to say, 'I went skydiving with my grandma', BUT, that said, I can understand where your Mom was coming from. Totally.

Jenny said...

Petrified of heights here, but maybe after a bottle of wine and with my girlfriend posse I could pull it off. Maybe?

Mrs_Who said...

With no consequences??? I'd take my mother to a male strip joint...and then run like hell!!

Rachelle Jones said...

I have a tattoo...don't regret it. In fact already have my next 2 tattoos planned...

wouldn't mind trying parachuting

hot air ballooning...

heck i will try anything once

Anonymous said...

With the right person talking me into it, i would do anything.
But no consequences? I would shop and buy the most expensive of anything I wanted; clothes, shoes, furniture. I would go nuts and have no credit card bills. Love that.

Anonymous said...

I agree on the tatoo thing but not on the sky diving! I hate heights, a metre above the ground is enough for me! you are so brave for even thinking like this!