Thursday, September 07, 2006

Psychic Tribulations

Thursday Blog Prompt: You can write your own fortune or tell a story of one that came true or didn't. What comes to you? What are your fortune cookie memories and imaginings?

I know somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind are some fortune telling stories, but at the moment I just can't capture them. Maybe it is just a lack of sleep.

Although it does seem that there have been occasions when mom and I have been humming or thinking about the song "Amazing Grace" at the same moment. Then there was Sunday at the ER when Bombshell was talking about a show she had seen in which a guy had swallowed something and it was making him throw up. At the time we were still in the "he's got a stomach virus" stage of things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think it neat and eerie at the same time to think of a song at the same time as someone else?! Its so cool!!!
Artcmom

loonyhiker said...

The ER story still gives me shudders!