Friday, September 22, 2006

Are there Tribulations in Guilty Pleasures?

Friday Blog Prompt: Meg is stealing today's prompt from Jamie's blog. She blogged a couple of days ago about guilty pleasures and I thought it a perfect topic for a Friday! So, what are your guilty pleasures?

Another admit it post.... Oh well, I guess I would have to say being married to Pan has been a guilty pleasure. He lets me get away with just about everything, and if it is something I want and it is in his power to get it or make it happen he does. He really does try to accomplish my every whim, whether it just be a new set of lights for the bedroom or a trip to Hawaii.

But we both do share a guilty pleasure. We both love to collect dvds. Not all of them, of course, but entire series of those we like; cult classics, etc. He is rather fond of spaghetti westerns, whereas I like getting the old silent film movies. In fact, last night he got "Paint Your Wagon," while I purchased "Ben Hur" 4 disc set which included the 3 1/2 movie with Charlton Heston and the 2 1/2 hour 1925 silent version. Now to find time to watch them, lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice that you share a similar indulgence yet have your own thing too!

heather said...

He really tries to accomplish your every whim?!! Would you please (please) send me some of your secrets? LOL It's nice to have an interest (like DVDs) to spend up on, and nice you both do it together :)

Unknown said...

Oh yes, Heather, he does. As for the secret... It's just the type of man he is, not anything I have done, as far as I know. I'll ask him though.