Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Alarming Tribulations

You know, it might just be worth having my daughter move back in just so I can buy a Grenade Alarm.

I sent the link to my mom and ddpup as well, as they may want to purchase one just to keep handy. You see, when Bombshell goes to visit either one of them, the first place she heads is for an empty couch with a pillow and falls asleep. Bear will probably just like to play with it as will Pan.

Next time you are unsure of what to buy someone with teenagers this may just be the ticket.

2 comments:

loonyhiker said...

This was hilarious. I was thinking how I can use that in my classroom!

Anonymous said...

Now if it was just crush proof or you couldn't take the batteries out. If it emitted a stink bomb it would be even better. I could through it under the covers with him and then RUN.